Nursing Group is committed to providing the highest standard of care. For that reason, we recruit people that are aligned with our passion to provide person-centred care.
Nursing Group value the importance of the work our staff do in the community and we currently have opportunities for Support Workers to join our rapidly growing, dedicated and well-respected company.
Would you like an exciting career that helps to enrich the lives of others?
Are you looking for a casual job that is flexible and allows you to work a variety of hours that suit your work life balance?
We are looking to hire people who are respectful, humble, friendly and have a can-do attitude. Someone who understands what person centre care truly means and is willing to listen to our Clients needs and respect their choices.
Duties (may include but not limited to):
- Provide individual support services and direct care for people with disability
- Support the client in community with shopping, outings, appointments etc
- Domestic assistance
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Manual Handling
- Medication assistance
- Respite assistance
- Transport assistance
The suitable applicant MUST have the following:
- Minimum of Certificate III Assisting in Nursing or above
- NDISWS Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or willingness to obtain one (If working with clients under the age of 18)
- Availability to cover night and weekend work as well as weekday
- Flexible to help cover leave (both planned and short notice)
- Ability to provide support to client with behavioural challenges
- Understanding of restrictive practice and behavioural management plans
- Proven skills in report writing and documentation
If you are confident, reliable, trustworthy then you may be the person we are looking for. Mandates for covid vaccination are no longer required for this industry.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please sent your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org